Monday, January 26, 2009

no one got laid

Since I last posted I've found out that there is actually public interest as to how my optimistic plan for passion restoral went. Let's see. It went like this: my husband got home, we got the boys to bed, we laid on top of the duvet in inverted spoon, facing fetal positions. I twitched to sleep and my husband went out and read the news on his computer. 

And that's how it went for the next 2 nights, which brings us to today. Our excuse is that Noah is sick.  He is really sick. Feverish and limp like a noodle all day saturday, projectile puking out any and all medication that night, and then brewing up a brutal ear infection that popped this morning = no sleep for mommy and daddy past 3 nights = completely neurotic mommy wanting to shut down the nanosecond they both go to bed to ensure at least a little bit of sleep = you got it: no sex.

sorry to disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment